||Excel/Microsoft Office 2003 and below|
||Excel/Microsoft Office 2007||
1. Download the excel file form here - xls or xlsm.
2. Open the excel file. Enable the macro, if asked.
3. Browse to the directory to process (defaults to current directory).
4. Set hidden to "Y" if you want to consider hidden files.
5. Set 'Best Match' to "Y" if you are 'feeling lucky'.
Otherwise, this macro tries to find best result for you. But if more than one "good" results are found, it shows all of them.
6. Click "Fetch Data".
7. And wait.
1. Macro should be enabled on excel.
2. Make sure your IE can connect to the internet.
1. This macro looks only for direct children of provided directory (folder or file); no recursion.
Thanks to Yahoo Pipes, IMDB, Microsoft guys, RSS guys and the INTERNET.
Yahoo pipe used: http://pipes.yahoo.com/imdblink/link?input=massaged_input&c=max_records